Ahmed Munaf Lodhika has a diverse range of professional and social achievements/ experiences. He holds a a Masters in Marketing from IoBM (Institute of Business Management), along with a certification as a Independent Director from PICG (Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance).
Professionally, Ahmed serves as the Proprietor of M-Tex, acting as the Sole Agent for Polyester yarn in Pakistan for Hangzhou Zhongli China yarn. Additionally, he also has interests in a Textile Weaving Mill along with some investments in Real Estate Projects.
His involvement also extends to the corporate sector where he currently serves as an Independent director on the board of Merit Packaging Limited, a PSX Listed Company owned by the Lakson group where he is part of the Audit Committee and protecting the interests of minority shareholders.
At Karachi Club, Ahmed has been an active and dedicated member for the past 30 years. His involvement in club events dates back to his childhood, and he has contributed significantly by serving on the Balloting Committee in 2018, served twice in the Managing Committee for the years 2019-2020, where he held the position of Convenor for Cricket, Squash, and Badminton. Under his leadership, the club organized several successful and record-breaking tournaments.
His other notable social affiliations include:
1) Chapter Head (VP) of the Pakistan Chapter IMO 2022-25 (International Memon Organization), one of the largest Memon Organizations globally with 1.3 million members.
2) Chief Patron of Young Memons Global of IMO (International Memon Organization).
3) Vice President of The Jetpur Memon Association (JMA) since 2018-2025.
4) Chairman of the Education Board & Sports Board (JMA) for the term 2018-2025.
5) Managing Committee Member for the year 2023-24 at PYMA (Pakistan Yarn Merchant Association).
6) Convener of the Central Standing Committee on Polyester Filament Yarn in 2021 for FPCCI (Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry).
7) Member of the National Committee (FPCCI) for Developing-8 Countries Chamber of Commerce & Industry (D-8 CCI).
8)Patron Diplomatic Business Club ( DBC )
9)Active member of the Rotary Club South since 2017.
His extensive involvement in various organizations reflects his commitment to contributing to both the business and social sectors, showcasing leadership and dedication to community service and helping improve society by being an agent of change.